TYM

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Young Jeezy and Gucci Mane Collabo Coming Soon



Since squashing their beef earlier this month on DJ Drama's radio show, Gucci Mane has revealed him & once nemesis Young Jeezy have a collaboration coming soon.

"I learned in the rap game, once you got heat people wanna stand next to you. Once I established myself as being a credible artist as someone who could make some money -- then in that time, the people wanna bring something to the table..." Gucci revealed in an interview with radio personality Big Boy. "Before the conversation we had collaborated, we had been talking. And we kinda had a mutual agreement together. Both of us are so big and got so many people that wanna party with us, it's kinda selfish to say we travel around the world -- I knew me personally, I didn't want that on my hands...We already collaborated on two songs, one is already out and one is debuting in a few weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment