TYM

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Brother To Release Leftback on April 20th


Little Brother gets a release date for their fourth album, Leftback, that’s dropping via Hall of Justus and that will be accompanied with a Bonus DVD for a limited run. Leftback will be an LP, and not an EP as previously stated:
“I didn’t want our last record to be a bunch of second-rate material,” says Phonte. “I wanted to walk away from Little Brother knowing that I gave our fans all that I had to give, and said everything I wanted to say. With LeftBack, I’ve done that.”
There will be four videos dropping with this album, which is a step up from the one official video they have in their 3 album/3 mixtape spanning career. The DVD that drops with the album will include recent tour footage along with Little Brother footage that they shot and archived throughout their career.
For those that miss the initial run of albums that come with the DVD, there will be a DVD sold separately that will include all four videos that accompany the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment