TYM

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tila Tequila Confirms Death of Fiancee Casey Johnson



While the cause of the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire's death is yet to be determined, Los Angeles police have stated that it appears to be a natural one with no evidence of foul play



A short while after reports of Casey Johnson's sudden death came out, Tila Tequila announced that her fiancee has died at age 30. The TV personality tweeted on Monday, January 4, "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family."

About an hour later, the 28-year-old reported that Johnson hasn't passed away. She wrote, "I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!" She followed it with another tweet that read, "I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!"

Soon there after, Tequila came out with another tweet confirming that the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire has indeed passed away. "R.I.P my Angel," the reality star's last tweet read. "@caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey."

After learning of Johnson's death, Tequila admitted to TMZ that she had a fight her late fiancee last week and that the socialite stayed at her house on December 28. She further stated she was unable to make contact with Johnson on December 29, claiming Johnson had shut her phone off. TMZ also noted that Johnson's last tweet was at 1:13 A.M. on December 29.

On Casey Johnson's death, People Magazine reported she was pronounced dead at the scene after Los Angeles police and firefighters were called to a house at 11:51 A.M. on Monday. Police Officer Sara Faden said, "It appears to be a natural death. There's no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner's office will proceed next."

On December 9, 2009, Tila Tequila surprised people with her engagement news to Casey Johnson. In a video posted on Ustream.com, she gushed, "Tonight, my beautiful girlfriend has just asked me to marry her and check out this rock. Bam! That is a 17-carat diamond ring from my baby. It's so fat you can't even see it! So yeah, my baby got me this 17-carat ring. My baby takes care of me. Beat that J.Lo! Beat that Khloe [Kardashian] and Lamar [Odom]!"



No comments:

Post a Comment